Tuesday, April 20 at 2 p.m. & Thursday, April 22 at 6 p.m.
This is a great opportunity to learn about the basics of estate planning, including how a revocable trust works and its benefits. Matthew Karr, Esq., explains it all in an easy-to-understand way. Plus, you’ll be able to ask him your estate planning questions live.
You’ll learn how to:
- Preserve the value of your estate, including minimizing estate taxes and avoiding the costs of probate.
- Save your family time and money by avoiding probate.
- Protect your life savings against future lawsuits, creditors, and disability.
- Ensure your children will always be taken care of by the people you want, in the way you want.
- Provide for loved ones who might be irresponsible with money or might need protections from creditors or divorce in the future.
- Make sure your finances are managed well if you ever become incapacitated.
- Make it easier on your loved ones, so they don’t need to navigate through a legal mess during an emotional time.
Please share this information with friends who also want to learn about estate planning.
For more information and to register: