If you have minor children and own your home, then this will be the most important Back-to-School preparation you do all year.
Did you know that if you’re in an accident, your kids could be taken into protective custody until the police can figure out who has legal authority to take them, even if you’ve named legal guardians for them in your will? That’s because the people who spend time with your kids don’t have that authority automatically.
To make sure your kids are not taken into the care of strangers, even for a minute, you should set up a Comprehensive Kids Protection Plan, where you will:
- Choose the best guardian(s) for your family
- Choose short- and long-term guardians
- Learn when, and the best way ho to share guardianship information
- Make it all legal
And you must put in place a well-considered estate plan that ensures your assets are immediately and privately available to your loved ones.
Legal Planning: Fast, Fun, and Friendly?
I know you’re busy and you want the straight scoop from someone you trust to help you understand what’s necessary to ensure your family’s cared for in an emergency and I want to be that trusted person for you.
When you meet with me for a Family Wealth Planning Session, you will:
- Choose the right guardians for your children and avoid making any of the SIX common mistakes most families (and even regular lawyers) make when naming legal guardians.
- Learn the secret to protecting the money you leave behind from lawsuits, mistakes and divorce.
- Discover how to leave your loved ones a gift far greater than your money.
- Ensure your family never has to see the inside of a court room if anything happens to you
Be one of the first FIVE to schedule a Family Wealth Planning Session in September
and we’ll waive our regular $750 planning session fee.
Contact us today to schedule your session.