Please join the Heritage Law Center for one of our upcoming Estate Planning Seminars:
“How to Protect Your Home, Assets & Life Savings From the Costs of Probate & Long-Term Care”
WAKEFIELD Tuesday, Dec. 5, 10:00 am – 12:00 p.m. (Continental Breakfast) at the Four Points by Sheraton Wakefield-Boston Hotel & Conference Center, 1 Audubon Road
ANDOVER Thursday, Dec. 7, 7:00 – 9:00 p.m. (Coffee & Dessert) DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Boston-Andover, 123 Old River Road
In these informative seminars you will learn:
- How an Estate Plan can transfer assets to your family quickly — and avoid the cost or delay of probate & estate taxes.
- How to plan for long-term care — to help ensure your care won’t cause financial hardship
- If you become incapacitated, how to ensure your assets are managed as you desire.
- How to qualify for Medicaid (MassHealth) earlier — to help preserve your assets for your heirs.
- In case of illness, how to plan so you have options for quality & place of care — even if you want to stay in your own home
- What steps you can take now — so you can relax knowing your estate plan is in order
RSVP on www.HeritageLaw.eventbrite.com or call our 24-hour reservation line at
Seating is limited!