There are currently no seminars scheduled. For information about future seminars, please contact email@example.com.
“How to Protect Your Home, Assets, and Life Savings from the Costs of Probate and Long-Term Care” is our primary seminar. In this informative seminar, you’ll learn:
- How an estate plan can transfer assets to your family quickly—and avoid the cost or delay of probate & estate taxes
- How to plan for long-term care—to help ensure your care won’t cause financial hardship
- If you become incapacitated, how to ensure your assets are managed as you desire
- How to qualify for Medicaid (MassHealth) earlier—to help preserve your assets for your heirs
- In case of illness, how to plan so you have options for quality and place of care—even if you want to stay in your own home
- What steps you can take now—so you can relax knowing your estate plan is in order
We also offer seminars to the public, local companies, associations, and non-profit groups on the following topics:
- “How to Qualify for MassHealth (Medicaid) Earlier and Protect Your Assets”
- “Estate Planning and Protecting Your Children”
If you’re interested in having us present a free seminar for your organization, please contact us.